Monday 14 February 2011

Melbourne continued....

Sorry, I was too tired to finish last night but wanted to get started as had signed up to some wifi connection company whilst staying at the campsite in Waipu, NZ.

Ok, whilst in Melbourne we caught up with my long time old friends Nan (80 years old) and her son, Geoff and the family. We had a BBQ with them at their home in Murrumbeena and the children played in their 'Swim spa'.
We met Nan again the following day to have lunch in Brighton, where she lives and to play on Brighton beach.... althought the weather that day was overcast.
On Tuesday 25th January, we  flew up to Sydney..........

...... What a difference 700 miles can make .... It was 29'C and humid.


I sooooo love Sydney.... Mainly because I just cannot stop looking at the marvellous design which is the Sydney Opera House.... Now I really feel as though we are in Australia, sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment